AQHA Corporate Partner Wrangler is the official western jeans and shirts of AQHA since 1989.
With more than 60 years of heritage, the Wrangler brand has established itself as the great American jeans lifestyle brand that was born in the spirit of the West and great outdoors.
Starting with the original Cowboy Cut 13MWZ – the jean “made for cowboys by cowboys,” and the same jean originally made in 1947 – the Wrangler brand has become synonymous with the Western way of life.
Support from AQHA Corporate Partner Wrangler helps support these events and programs:
- Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show
- AQHA World Championship Show
- Bank of America Racing Challenge
- Team Wrangler
- Youth Excellence Seminar
- AQHYA Aspire Award
- AQHYA Youth Leader of the Year
- American Quarter Horse Foundation