Log Your Hours
Submit your Horseback Riding Program hours one of two ways.
Congratulations on accumulating hours riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance)with your horse! We look forward to rewarding you with great prizes from SmartPak, Weaver Leather and Nutrena.
- Print out an Hourly Log Sheet and log the hours you spend riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance). Please then submit those hours online or mail in the Hourly Log Sheet by December 31 each year. To receive your rewards sooner, send your log sheets every month or log your hours online monthly.
Log sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it for free from the Adobe website at adobe.com.
- Submit or view your hours online. Use the AQHA or AQHYA membership ID number you entered on the Horseback Riding Program enrollment form and your personal identification number.
- Fax your log sheets to 806-349-6409.
How to log your hours with a joint or business membership:
If your Horseback Riding Enrollment is tied to a joint or business membership, follow the steps below to log your hours online.
- Log into your account on aqha.com. Your aqha.com account allows you to easily manage your AQHA memberships, subscriptions and other business all in one place. Don't have an account? Create one now.
- Once you are logged in you will need to tie the joint or business membership to your aqha.com account. To do this, click "Member services" then click "AQHA IDs" under Profile.
- You can then click "Add" on the Manage AQHA Account IDs page. You will need to input the joint or business membership ID number and pin. Once the membership has been successfully added it will appear under Active IDs.
- Next you will need to link your Horseback Riding Enrollment membership ID number by repeating the previous two steps.
- Now that both memberships are linked to your aqha.com account, select the active Horseback Riding Enrollment ID number and click "Member services" then click "Horseback Riding - Enrollment/Log Hours" under Member Access.
- You can now select "Log Hours" under the active Horseback Riding ID number.